Destination wedding invitationMalta Mediterranean invitation set Balluta Bay Valletta - Europeen Destination wedding invitation - illustrations in watercolor style
Each design is personalized with your wording and color palette for the background, fonts.
The illustrations are included as shown. Other customization will incur an additional design fee.
Please contact us for an estimate if you'd like design or illustrative changes.
The illustrations of Balluta Bay, Malta and the venue illustration are included as shown. Other custom illustrations are available for an additional design fee,
The vintage Malta map can be customized with a heart for your venue location (other customization requests can be accommodated for an additional fee.)
Please note that each card is printed with matching backing as shown on the sample.
Switching the backing can be accommodated for an additional $50 design fee.
Matching accessories - Thank you cards, Menu, Program, Custom map.etc. - are available so you can carry your stationery theme throughout your wedding. Please inquire!
Malta Mediterranean invitation set Balluta Bay Valletta - Europeen Destination
• Invitations: front and back design, 5x7" flat card - white envelopes included
• RSVP card: front and back design, flat postcard, 5.5 x 4"
• Information card: (accommodation, direction, etc.): front and back design, 5.5 x 4" flat card
- 100% Recycled
- Felt (US and Canada only)
- Art (USA only)
UPGRADE papers: additional 40 cents/card
DOUBLE THICK UPGRADE - additional $1.00 / card
(no die-cutting is available for double-thick cards, only square corners)
available papers: Linen, Pearl, 100% Recycled, Bamboo, Cotton
Felt (US and Canada only) and Art (USA only)
• Printing Process : Flat Digital
• Back Panel Design : Included
• Envelopes : White Included with invitations
• Colors : Customizable for fonts and background
• Wording : Customizable
• Printed in the USA, shipped worldwide from the USA
• Option to change background and font colors & wording
• Three electronic proofs via email (Additional proof $40/ea)